Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Sustainable Trend

Nowadays, a trend which is in vogue is all about "sustainability". In fact, most of companies are now thinking to be eco-friendly, sustainable and respectable for the environment. So, on internet, we can find a lot of articles on different blogs which concern this theme and more precisely "the recycling". It is right that since many years we used to recycle some stuff but now more and more things can be recycled. according to the articles (http://www.thegoodhuman.com/2011/10/18/ten-things-you-could-recycle/), we can recycle old cars, cell phone, wardrobe, crayons, toothbrush, eyeglasses, promdress, old socks, air, yoga mats, old batteries or aluminium cans.




Some brands as Evian or Coca-Cola made advertising about this subject.

  • Evian communicated about its new bottler which is lighter in plastic and  easier to crush. 


  • Coca Cola encourages its customer to recycle its bottle and to become the "recycling king" !

    


Personnally, I try to recycle as much as possible because I think it is something easy to do and it could be very helpful. For example, I have 2 garbage can in my small student's flat, I use a lot of rough copy for my homework or I give my plastic cork to an association who recycle them in order to product wheelchair for people in need. Another thing that I found very interesting during my trip to USA was the "garage sell". On saturday, people open their garage where they have stocked all things they did not want anymore. And they sell it to people for a really modest amount. It is an another way to give a second life to your products !

No comments:

Post a Comment